Medical Stabilization Program for Addiction Recovery
Addiction recovery can be challenging. That's why Northern Nevada Medical Center offers a confidential medical stabilization program for patients with physiological and/or psychological dependence on habit-forming substances.
The medical stabilization program at Northern Nevada Medical Center is a three to five-day detoxification program. Patients are closely monitored and receive prescribed medications to help ease withdrawal symptoms in a comfortable and private setting.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, call our confidential telephone line to speak with a licensed medical professional at 356-4595.
What is Addiction?
Addiction is a physiological or psychological dependence on habit-forming substances.
What are Possible Signs of Addiction?
- Use of drugs that are not prescribed
- Drinking alcohol to "cope"
- Inability to get through the day without drugs or alcohol
- Inability to voluntarily stop addictive behavior
- Blackouts or flashbacks
- Feelings of guilt regarding the addiction
- Problems for loved ones due to the patient's addiction
The Northern Nevada addiction recovery program accepts Medicaid and Medicare, as well as most private insurance and private pay patients.