You are hereHome › Hospital Services › The Orthopaedic and Surgical Institute at Northern Nevada Medical Center ›
Self Assessment for Hip and Knee Joint Pain
The following questions are designed to see if you could benefit from therapeutic intervention to address your hip or knee pain.
- Does your pain interfere with your quality of life?
- Do you have hip or knee pain that restricts you from performing any recreational activities? (e.g.: hiking, sports, cycling)
- Do you have hip or knee pain that restricts you from performing any daily household activities? (e.g.: laundry, vacuuming, cleaning)
- Do you have hip or knee pain that limits you performing daily functional activities? (e.g.: dressing, bathing, toileting, in/out of car)
- Do you have pain at night that significantly interferes with your sleeping?
- Do you have significant pain or difficulty with stairs or hills?
- Do you have difficulty walking or loss of balance?
If you answered yes to at least one of these questions you should contact our Joint Care Center at 775-356-6662 to schedule an appointment. The earlier you address your symptoms the better your chance for the best outcome.
Our examination can assess your problems and help us provide recommendations for intervention.
Contact our Joint Care Center at 775-356-6662 to schedule a free screening exam and sign up for our monthly joint seminar.