All the Advantages are Yours
Northern Nevada Medical Center offers extra special benefits for our patients. Depending on your age, you can enroll in:
- Kids Advantage: for children up to age 17
- Med Advantage: for adults ages 18 to 61
- Senior Advantage: for adults ages 61 and older and/or Medicare-eligible
For seniors, adults and kids... there's an Advantage program for you. As a member, you'll enjoy great savings, added convenience and special programs. And the best part is that the Kids Advantage and Med Advantage programs are free. The Senior Advantage program is available for a one-time enrollment fee of just $10.
Just for Seniors: Senior Advantage members can have their Medicare Part A deductible waived when they are inpatients at Northern Nevada Medical Center.*
Offering You Convenience
Emergency Department registration, hospital admission and telephone check-in will be simpler than ever when you use your Advantage card! We can access your registration information quickly and easily, so you'll spend less time answering questions and more time getting well.
Additional Member Advantages
- An all-private room
- Priority upgrade to family suites for surgical patients (based on availability)
- A visit from an NNMC administrator
- A free newspaper sent to your room
- Our quarterly Living Well magazine
- Notifications of health fairs, seminars and luncheons
- Access to our physician referral service
- Special invitations to hospital events
- Just for kids: hospital tours
Whichever enrollment method you choose, we'll activate your membership as soon as we receive your form(s) so you can start enjoying all the benefits of an Advantage membership! For more information, or to register by telephone, please call Direct Doctors Plus at 775-356-NNMC (6662).
*For every qualified member who is covered by Medicare insurance Part A and is a member of Senior Advantage, Northern Nevada Medical Center may waive your deductible for inpatient hospitalization. Waiver does not include physician charges, outpatient services or doctor visits. Waiver may not apply if you have supplemental insurance.