Date: First Thursday of each month
Time: 7 a.m. – 10 a.m.
Location: NNMC Lobby; NNMC Advantage members enjoy a 10 percent discount on all health fair tests!
- Vitamin D 25 Hydroxy — test for Vitamin D deficiency — $40
- High Sensitivity C-reactive protein — determine if you are at risk for heart and vascular disease — $25
- EKG for electrical activity of the heart and overall heart function — $35
- TSH, screening for an overactive or underactive thyroid gland — $35
- Thyroid function, Free T4 — $35
- Hemoglobin A1C (glycosylated hemoglobin), routine dietary screening for diabetics — $30
- ABO/RH (blood typing) — $20
- Complete blood count (CBC), indicating viral/bacterial presence and red/white blood cell counts — $15
- PSA prostate cancer testing — $35
- "Ask the Nurse" — complimentary from NNMC
- Blood pressure and body fat screenings — complimentary from NNMC
Fasting for 10-12 hours prior is required for best results in blood screenings.
- Lipid profile including cholesterol, triglycerides and HDL/LDL ratio — $20
- Complete chemistry panel with computerized report on 14 blood chemistry levels — $20
We are unable to bill insurance for health fair services. However, we provide a receipt for patients who want to submit for reimbursement.
A nurse will be available to address your questions.