Caring for Seniors
Northern Nevada Medical Center’s free physician referral service will help you find the complete primary care services needed by seniors. Call 775-356-6662 for more information.
All physicians on the service are independent private practices. These practices work with Northern Nevada Medical Center to offer an array of health services:
- Primary care
- Blood pressure screening and treatment
- Heart risk evaluation and treatment
- Mammography referral
- Osteoporosis screening and treatment
- Depression treatment
- Prostate screening and treatment
- Sexual dysfunction treatment
- Patient education
- Subspecialty referral including: cardiology, gastroenterology, general surgery, vascular surgery, neurology, orthopedics, urology and podiatry.
It is helpful if you are able to bring any medications and any past medical records to the appointment. Family members and caregivers are encouraged to come with you.