Make a Difference
Jessica Rios, RN, Northern Nevada Medical Center
Northern Nevada Medical Center in Sparks, Nevada is looking for exceptional people who share our vision and values.
We focus on clearly defined goals that are developed to bring about exemplary patient care. We provide our employees with the structure to achieve these goals by providing advanced technological systems, processes and practice; performance improvement and patient safety standards to foster positive patient outcomes; a collaborative practice model; evidence-based nursing practice; and education and development programs to support recruitment and retention.
Northern Nevada Medical Center has a comprehensive set of benefits that employees can choose from, including:
- Three PPO plans or an HMO plan
- Dental, vision and prescription drug coverage
- 401K savings plan with employer match
- Stock options at 10 percent discount
- Employer paid life insurance
- Employer paid long-term disability starting at 180 days
- Employer paid accidental death and dismemberment
- Voluntary benefit programs, such as computer purchase, auto and home insurance, pet insurance, discount offerings for phone plans and more
Additional insurance, including:
- Additional life insurance
- Personal accident insurance
- Short-term disability
- Supplemental life insurance
- Dependent life insurance
What Makes Working at NNMC Unique?
- Tuition reimbursement, up to $5,250 annually
- Clinical nursing advancement program (clinical ladder)
- Opportunities for critical care training
- New graduate nurse orientation
- Relocation assistance
- Referral bonus
Be a part of our team at a hospital devoted to the highest caliber of personalized care!
For assistance, please call the Human Resources office at 775-356-4085.
Learn more about some of our employees and hear why they love working at Northern Nevada Medical Center!
Dedicated to Service Excellence
Northern Nevada Medical Center is owned and operated by a subsidiary of Universal Health Services, Inc. (UHS). UHS is one of the largest and most innovative healthcare management companies in the nation.
Each employee at Northern Nevada Medical Center takes part in the UHS Service Excellence Program. The program is guided by three standards: "Treat everyone as a guest. Demonstrate professionalism and excellence in the things I do. Practice teamwork."
Part of attracting and retaining talented people is giving people an opportunity to grow. UHS provides encouragement and financial backing for employees’ job-related training and continuing education. For those who wish to excel, the opportunities are significant.
In the words of UHS Chairman and CEO Alan B. Miller, “Our goal is not to be the biggest but the highest in quality…and to offer the best working environment to our people.”